May 28, 2007

Memorial Day Reruns


It seems to be the thing to do, so here a few of Cupcakes' best:
  • The news breaks on Cuau to the Fire. I know my opinion has changed a bit after watching the performances he was putting in with the Aguilas. Awesome free kick goal last night in a losing effort in the final against Pachuca.
  • DC's new Brazilian Fred has PERFORMANCE ENHANCING UNDERWEAR. I guess that's not against the rules in MLS.
  • The MLS All-Hair Team, we might have to revisit this later this season.
  • Landon Donovan is upset.
  • Tony Meola is still unemployed, and it makes me sad.
  • El Güero breaks down the Silverbacks home opener.
  • Soccer and 'rasslin?!? Who would've thunk it?
  • I think the threat worked, DC is playing much better these days.
  • Posh calls the shots for the Gals.
  • Some thoughts on the American Goats and their lack of home support...

No comments: