November 26, 2008

Soccer fans, what are you thankful for?


Attacking soccer

The crazy Houston fans I'm watching right now starting a mosh pit in their section

the Barra Brava

the fun of the CONCACAF Champions League

Sacha Klejstan's silly hair

Kyle Beckerman's even more silly hair

John Wolyniec's horrible Thriller dance

Diego Maradona as a coach and all the entertainment it will bring

I'm on Setanta Sports

the upcoming CONCACAF Hexagonal in '09

coaches who actually play to win rather than not to lose

Frankie Hejduk's never ending heart

Fox Soccer Channel and Gol TV

Hope Solo

Corey Ashe's continued improvement

I'm sure I'll have more later, but what are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Jefa said...

People who have all of the dish and background info on soccer so I don't have to read all of the blogs, news sites, magazines, et al, myself. Thanks!

Speaking of, where is Corey Ashe from?

Anonymous said...

CUPCAKES...