October 18, 2007

Gals v. Energy Drinks in the BIGGEST GAME OF THE YEAR (so far...)

I've been looking forward to this all day. LA v. NY tonight on ESPN2. The Bulls are in a holding pattern until the playoffs start, while the Galaxy has to get a result tonight to stay alive. I'm actually hoping they do, because I want to see Sunday's game have meaning. Becks v. Blanco, Good v. Evil, for all the marbles.

Before we get there, the Gals have business to take care of tonight. I'll be back a little later with the live blog, but here's a couple of things to get you started:
  • I'm calling minute 14 for when Waldo starts complaining about driven crosses.
  • Nachos are wonderful.
  • Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat is highly recommended.
  • This could be Cobi's last match in LA.
  • My big question is this: If the the game is tied or LA is losing at the half, how long does Yallop resist the temptation to put Becks in?
Discuss amongst yourselves, and I'll be back for the kickoff...

No comments: