March 28, 2007

"Qué lástima pero adios..."

Yep, that's right. I'm outta here. I'm so fed up at Shoe that I've found a new blog to write for.

How you can have an MLS All-Hair team and not include "The Rooster" Matt Taylor leaves me holding my head in disbelief as well. I just think it's more discrimination against my favorite team and I'm sick of it.

In all seriousness, I'm not leaving. But I am writing for another blog. I will be writing for The Offside's Mexico blog about quite possibly my favorite league in the world.

I'll still post here about MLS and can't wait for the season openers that are just over a week away.

In the meantime, to show there's no hard feelings, check out my post about one of my favorite teams to watch over the past few years. Yes, they're Shoe's favorite Mexican team and it's just a shame he didn't get to see them during this season.

No comments: