- Canada: welcome to MLS, Toronto FC!
- Peru: can we start the Noberto Solano to MLS campaign?
- United Kingdom: now that Beckham's on his way to LA, who's next?
- Holland: home of Dave van den Burgh of the Red Bulls, will Ruud be the next one?
- France: Youri can visit all of his relatives freely now
- Belgium: Alex Yi used to play there
- Ireland: will Michael Parkhurst choose Ireland instead of Team USA?
- Sweden: Charlie Davies chose Sweden over MLS
- Finland: did Simo Valakari return to Finland after being let go by Dallas?
- United Arab Emirates: 11 members of the US U-20 World Cup team that played in the UAE are in MLS
- Mexico: Chivas and Pachuca are going down!
- Philippines: Houston trainer Bruce Morgan visited the Philippines in the offseason (sorry, that's all I could find)
- Israel: one of the strangest rumors this offseason had Jeff Cunningham going to play in Israel
- Macedonia: Ante Jazic of the Galaxy made his Canadian national team debut against Macedonia
- Poland: the Chicago Fire thanks you for your contributions to their history
- Germany: the Metros/Red Bulls do not thank you for sending Lothar Matthäus over
March 25, 2007
Been Around the World and I Yi-Yi...
For those of you who found us via the great The Offside, welcome to the land of cupcakes. Besides the visitors who are finding us from around the US, we've had visitors from:
Posted by Longshoe at 12:55 AM