- Wow, are the Rapids better this year or is the Galaxy's defense really that bad?
- Kansas City must've been offended by comparing them to that crappy Mannequin movie, they looked really impressive in the second half against DC.
- Hey United, it takes two halves to get a result. Please remember that this week in Mexico.
- Who needs Taylor Twellman?
- Cuau is a superhero.
- Didn't get to see any of the Columbus game, and it's probably for the best. My head might've exploded seeing the Crew score two goals.
- Franco Neill might die this season, he took more hits than a piñata.
- Abbey Okulaja is horrible.
- KC's little stadium isn't so bad. The field looked great, even if the camera angles were really funky.
March 30, 2008
Opening Night wrap-up
Random thoughts, in no particular order...
Posted by Longshoe at 11:57 AM