A couple of thoughts:
- Full credit to Hope for posting that blog on her MySpace. I don't think she had to do it, because anyone with any sense understood what she was saying, but it was a nice touch for the haters.
- Foudy lost a respect from me with her last line in that ESPN piece. It was very petty, especially when she was making the same criticisms during the game. I figured Julie was smart enough to know what Hope was saying.
- I'm so glad Andrea mentioned the Scurry/Siri Mullinix comments from the 2000 Olympics. If Scurry was upset with what Hope said, then she's a hypocrite. It's that simple.
- I guess Foudy didn't have an issue with Scurry's previous comments, because she continued to play with her.
- This could be the most interesting 3rd place game in the history of sports, huh?