June 12, 2007

Bandwidth problems plaguing US Open Cup broadcasts on USL Live

Well, maybe it's just me, but it's farting out every 5 seconds. Yeah, I'm pissed because I'm a subscriber. Whatever.

I guess I'm just pissed because the Silverbacks are up 2-0 in the 14th minute.

First game in the books, Western Mass Pioneers come from behind to beat Danbury United 3-2. Danbury was up 2-1 after the first period of extra time, and the USL-2 team came from behind to beat the USASA team. Craziness already.

Unless Rochester, Carolina, Charleston and Atlanta all blow leads, probably not much craziness going on tonight.

Update: Now weather problems are plaguing the Cup. The game in Atlanta has been stopped. I'm on the northside and it's lightning and raining, from what I'm told it's raining pretty hard at the stadium. More to come.

No comments: