April 27, 2007

Week 4: Really quick picks

SATURDAY
Toronto-Kansas City, 12:30 ET (HDNet)
I think the Canadians will get the first goal, but it won't be enough to win.
Toronto 1, KC 2

Columbus-DC, 7:30 ET (DK)
United has had a week to figure out why they've sucked. They've experimented with a four man backline, but they might not go with it just yet. We'll see, Goff said he could see them going with a 3-5-2 hybrid, with Gros basically playing as both a left back and left mid. That scares me, I didn't like it when Bradley put Bornstein in that spot in the Denmark friendly earlier this year. The Crew are looking better this year, but I think it's time for DC to finally break the ice.
Columbus 1, DC 3

Los Angeles-Chivas USA, 10:30 ET (FSC)
The SuperClasico returns! I'm not sure what's up with the Gals, but they've also had some time to figure it out. The Goats look like they're firing on all cylinders, which is why I expect the ChivaGirls to be happy at the end of the night.
LA 1, Chivas 2

SUNDAY
Dallas-New England, 3:00 ET (TeleFutura)
The Hoops are getting nice results right now. I'm still not sold on their system, but it seems to be working. With the unrest in New England, I think Dallas will take advantage.
Dallas 2, New England 0

Houston-Chicago, 7:00 ET (DK)
Neither team has lived up to the expectations, I think the Fire's season is only going to get worse after this one.
Houston 3, Chicago 1

MONDAY
Salt Lake-Colorado, 9:00 (DK)
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? A REAL MONDAY NIGHT PARTY?!? Hank Jr. would be proud. The Salt Lake fans would not be proud of Nick Rimando so far. The suck will continue.
Salt Lake 0, Colorado 1

No comments: