As difficult as this is, it'll be short.
1. Red Bull New York: How long can they keep this up? Who will be the first to score on them?
2. Chicago Fire: I really wished I could see more of their games so I'd know more about them.
3. Columbus Crew: Still undefeated! Gruenebaum looked good on Saturday.
4. Kansas City Wizards: Eddie Johnson scores again. What is going on in this league?
5. New England Revolution: To have them all the way down here shows how good the East is looking right now.
6. D.C. United: Until you get to this spot. When will the turnaround begin?
7. Toronto FC: I'm guessing the player who will score the team's first-ever goal isn't even on the roster right now.
1. Colorado Rapids: The West is a crapshoot right now. Took care of business on Monday Night Futbol.
2. Los Angeles Galaxy: First goal was lucky, 2nd was a good play, 3rd they caught Chivas on a break. I don't think they deserve to be this high, but it just shows how much the West sucks right now.
3. Chivas USA: Still better than Dallas. Need Sacha back.
4. FC Dallas: When do they get some time off?
5. Houston Dynamo: Just terrible right now. DeRo needs to be benched.
6. Real Salt Lake: Playing Seitz is the first step, firing Ellinger should be the next.