April 24, 2007

Cupcakes of the Week

Ramon Nunez: Two goals against the CRapids, even if one was a little soft, always gets you a tasty treat.

Maykel Galindo: MLS gave him the Big Cupcake (aka Player of the Week), and I can't really disagree. I was just saying to somebody last week that Galindo would be dangerous once he adjusts to MLS. I think he might have adjusted.

Jozy Altidore: He didn't score as much as Nunez or Galindo, but he was giving the Dynamo fits all night long. And he did it with ten men, thanks to Cleetus. I still have a bad feeling that he'll be sitting down a fair bit when New York's Angel gets to town.

Frankie Hejduk: He's getting a cupcake for his run that set up the tying goal. Classic Surfer, and I'm sure of all people, Frankie loves a good cupcake now and again.

No comments: