- +3 in Game 1, -4 in Game 2, will the real Revs please stand up?
- If Chicago can figure out a system to utilize all of its offensive firepower, the Fire will be really dangerous.
- LA looked much better, even if it was an expansion team, and even if they should've been down 1-0 in the first 5 minutes. Donovan needs to be up top, especially now that Ruiz is out for a while.
- Some of the looks on Gullit's face after Alan Gordon mistakes were priceless.
- San Jose won't be an easy win for teams, their defense is pretty solid. They won't score many goals though.
- I'm still wondering if Kansas City is for real. I'm starting to think yes.
- Colorado also looks improved. When was the last time they scored 6 goals in 2 games? Maybe Clavijo did some studying in the offseason...
- Santino Quaranta scores and assists? A Jaime Moreno sighting? Maybe DC is getting it together...
- Columbus looks lost.
- Chivas looks like they'll be a force again. Nice to see Esky get on the board...
April 7, 2008
Week 2 Wrap
Posted by Longshoe at 10:17 AM