February 25, 2008

Hello, I'm Alexi Lalas and I'm taking over this blog



Make no mistake, we are hellbent with the vision of being the first soccer blog to emerge as a SuperBlog.

Look, once and for all, let me explain what I mean by a "SuperBlog". They are blogs that dominate their servers and actually transcend the words they type. With the MetroStars and now with the Galaxy, I always wanted my club to be at that level. Who wouldn't want that? What's the point if you don't want to set yourself apart? In order to do that, you have to raise everyone's expectations, set a course and highlight a destination.

Creating the first SuperBlog is something I think about every day. I know it doesn't happen overnight, but it's going to happen eventually. And if nothing else, at least we all have a word for the concept now. Watch, Goff will probably steal it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hilarious. Super beard for the super blog.