April 25, 2007

Week 4 (Midweek matches): At a Glance

I almost forgot the week in MLS starts early this time around...

WEDNESDAY

Kansas City-Toronto, 8:00 ET (DK)
With all the deals Toronto has made, it's almost like they're starting all over again. Hey, better now than waiting until you've lost ten in a row, I suppose. Eddie Johnson and Scott Sealy are licking their lips in excitement. The Wiz might score a goal for every paying fan in attendance...
KC 3, Toronto 1

THURSDAY
Dallas-New York, 8:00 ET (ESPN2)
The new darlings of the league, Red Bull New York Red Bulls, will be traveling to the big oven for a national prime time match. I still not quite sure about Dallas, and I don't know if they are either. The Red Bulls have been strong in the back all year. I think Dallas will be out for revenge after Monsoon Bowl I and will have the Brick Oven all fired up.
Dallas 2, New York 0

I'll see you again on Friday with the rest of the slate...

No comments: