We trust everyone had a happy Easter, because the Cupcakes staff has come up with some tough questions this week. Too bad for ya'll that we now have the 2007 MLS Fact and Record Book in our possession.
This week is the introduction of The Forbidden Cupcake. This is a question that, if you are smart enough to know, will earn you the eternal respect of the Cupcakes staff.
Have at it:
1. Name the two players from the 1994 U.S. World Cup team to never play in MLS.
2. Who holds the record for being the youngest person to play goalkeeper in an MLS match?
3. Dallas Burn, Odense BK, Columbus Crew, Colorado Rapids, Montreal Impact (current). Whose career path?
4. Who is this "Yank Abroad"?
5. Name two of the three players to score a penalty kick goal in an MLS All-Star Game.
And now, The Forbidden Cupcake:
6. Name the only player to score a goal in the only game he ever played in MLS.
Answers are posted in the comments section.